2. When I was little I had an imaginary friend named Mr Corbett.
3. At school I was painfully shy.
4. I was in the Bucks Fizz and Bros fan clubs.
5. When my husband and I first met we wrote our life stories for each other. They were both pretty boring.
6. I’ve worn glasses since I was six. My first pair were pink NHS with a plaster over one lens.
7. The day before Charles and Diana’s wedding the wind slammed our lounge door. With my finger in it. Six stitches.
8. Whenever I go on holiday I always fantasise about moving there. One of these days I will.
9. In Redwood National Park I hugged a tree, but it didn’t hug me back.
10. I keep fairy lights up all year round. I once saw Bert & Ernie (from Sesame Street) fairy lights in a shop and didn’t buy them cos they were too expensive. I’ve regretted it ever since.
11. I love the sound a hoover makes when you suck up something you shouldn’t. Usually, in this house, a chunk of stale bread (or twenty).
12. The first single I bought was This Ole House by Shakin’ Stevens. I bought it in Woolies.
13. The first song I can remember knowing all the words to was I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor.
14. I dream about some celebrity or other every single night. Without fail. Seriously.
15. I’ve had sex dreams about Mike Baldwin, Jim from Neighbours and Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. And, thank god, George Clooney.
16. Bob Geldof once called me “dogmatic”. At the time, I was kind of horrified. Now I’m kind of impressed. (I mean, of *all* the people to call you dogmatic!)
17. Des O’Connor once called me “cuddly”. I prefer the Bob Geldof story.
18. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be Pad Thai. Probably.
19. I rarely refuse a cup of tea.
20. Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside.